Sunday, November 1, 2015



Interview with Athletic Director Michael Belfiore
by Richard Miller


Westchester Community College has a new Athletic Director, Michael Belfiore.  Before coming to WCC he was the Athletic Director at Bronx Community College. I interviewed Mr. Belfiore outside his office where one side of the hallway is filled with trophies our teams have won.

I was curious to find out more about the school’s athletic program, Mr. BeIfiore’s first impressions, and the plans he has.


I learned that our new AD wants to start the first inter-mural program in WCC history.  The plan is for it to start later this year.  Based on my observations on the activity around the campus there will be no shortage of interest.

Click here:

After viewing the video please feel free to comment.  I’d like to know your level of interest in the WCC athletic program.  Please also comment if you would be interested in playing on an inter-mural team.

Richard Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment